185g, 3000 Lumens: Powered by a single 21700 (5000 mAh) lithium rechargeable battery, the Seeker 2 delivers a maximum output of 3,000 lumens. Using three highly efficient OSRAM LEDs paired with a TIR optic lens help to provide a perfect medium and close-range illumination experience. Powerful general purpose torch!
The Seeker 2 features a large side switch, located near the head of the light, for comfortable thumb operation. The indicator built into the center of the switch clearly displays the remaining battery power with a green, orange or red color. The contoured grooves on the surface of the aluminum alloy body is designed to provide a comfortable non-slip grip. Compatible with most USB power sources, the magnetic charging cable is convenient to use, making the Seeker 2 a perfect illumination tool to be used at home, outdoors, or on duty.
- Paired with three highly efficient cool white LEDs, delivering a maximum output of 3,000 lumens and a beam distance of 220 meters.
- The contoured grooves on the surface of the aluminum alloy body is designed to provide a comfortable non-slip grip.
- Visual display indicator located on the center of the switch clearly displays the battery level in real time.
- Includes a high efficient portable magnetic charger with a faster 1A current charging speed.
- The provided 1.5mm lanyard is not only convenient and comfortable for use, but can last for a very long time.
- Turbo: 3000 lumens (3 minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (155 minutes)
- High: 1200 lumens (110 minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (50 minutes)
- Medium: 300 lumens (13 hours)
- Low: 50 lumens (72 hours)
- Moon: 5 lumen (15 days)
- Strobe: 13hz at 3000 lumens
- Max Beam Distance: 220m
- Light Intensity (candela): 12,100
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Weight: 185g including battery
- Length: 126mm
- Head Diameter: 35mm
- Body Diameter: 27.5mm
In the box:
- Torch (Battery Included) X 1
- 0.5 Meter MCC1A Magnetic Charging Cable X 1
- Lanyard X 1
- User Manual X 1