WHY USE LED STRIP LIGHTS
Our 50cm LED light bar is perfect for a range of camping, automotive and building applications, including tent or awning lighting, illuminating toolboxes, canopies or tailgates, or providing supplementary lighting for workshops or sheds.
Its small size makes it perfect for lighting up small spaces where a 100cm bar would produce too much light.
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
Our Rigid LED Strips use high performance 5630 LEDs that produce a massive 1920 lumens per meter.
This 50cm model still packs a punch for its size at 960 Lumens and low power draw of only 0.75 Amps
Beware of inferior models on the market that use old technology such as 5050 or 3528 LEDs. Our 5630 LEDs are up to 625% brighter.
BUILT-IN MOUNTING TABS
All our rigid LED strips come with built-in mounting tabs to allow for easy installation.
EXTRUDED ALUMINIUM HEATSINK
It's a common misconception that LEDs don't produce heat. One of the top causes of LED failure is inadequate heat dissipation. Our low profile aluminum extrusion contains has thermal conductive paste between the PCB and extrusion to ensure optimal heat dissipation.
- Low profile bar profile
- "L" Brackets at each end
- IP68 waterproof rating means the lights are completely watertight (in fact they will run underwater)
- Waterproof locking DC connectors on all cables
- Heavy-duty, double insulated cables to prevent voltage drop, which results in brighter bars
- Minimal heat output, unlike gas lamps
- Low power consumption – can be left on all night without significant effect on your battery